Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2007/10/15 03:59:25 UTC

CForms HTMLArea

Hi,
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I would like to use HTML
area (in CForms) and I was wondering about the following:

1. Does it support HTML or XHTML. I assume that it isn't the same code
from dynarch, so it's claims about it not supporting XHTML is not true
2. What does it do with non-XML entity references?

 From the example, it looks like that the entity references are stripped
out and it does use XHTML, I just want to confirm.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Re: CForms HTMLArea

Posted by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au>.
Hi,
I noticed this code:

      <fd:datatype base="string">
        <fd:convertor type="htmlcleaner"
config="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/convertor/HtmlCleanerConfiguration.xml"/>
      </fd:datatype>

in the examples, what is it doing, is it doing what Peter was talking
about or something else?

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt