Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Chris Egerton <ch...@aiven.io.INVALID> on 2022/09/02 17:03:13 UTC

RE: Re: [VOTE] KIP-821: Connect Transforms support for nested structures

+1 (binding). Thanks Jorge, great stuff!

We should probably verify with the people that have already cast +1 votes
that they're still on board, since the design has shifted a bit since the
last vote was casted.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-821%3A+Connect+Transforms+support+for+nested+structures

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,