Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/07/06 11:00:57 UTC

Spring library docs...

I just committed the first Spring library docs. But needs help to check
whether the AsciiDoc builds nicely, as I am on Windows and can't be
bothered to set up the AsciiDoc toolchain
.
Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Spring library docs...

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I'm on Windows too so I can't help here, sorry ...

Bye

Re: Spring library docs...

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I just committed the first Spring library docs. But needs help to check
> whether the AsciiDoc builds nicely, as I am on Windows and can't be
> bothered to set up the AsciiDoc toolchain
Done. Made some minor fixes along the way.