Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/03/22 13:10:18 UTC

OT Children (was Re: Wookie in Ubuntu 9.04)

On 20/03/2010 20:28, Steve Nisbet wrote:
> Congrats on the new arrival Ross! Is she your first? Just put mine to bed after 14 episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine!

Thanks. She is my second. I already have a 5 year old son who is turning
out to be a really good big brother.

Ross

OT Children (was Re: Wookie in Ubuntu 9.04)

Posted by Steve Nisbet <S....@mmu.ac.uk>.
That's a relief, I have an (almost) 3 year old, still being a terrible two some of the time, we want more, but some folks told us
you need to get the gap between them right

Learning Resource Manager
Learning & Research Technologies
LRIS
Manchester Metropolitan University

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Manchester Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer