Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Роман Донченко <DX...@yandex.ru> on 2010/08/03 23:26:58 UTC

Re: Bug with svn_txdelta_window_t Python binding?

Alexey Neyman <st...@att.net> писал в своём письме Fri, 12 Mar 2010
01:23:47 +0300:

> On Thursday 11 March 2010 02:05:56 pm Роман Донченко wrote:
>> Alexey Neyman <st...@att.net> писал в своём письме Fri, 12 Mar 2010
>>
>> 00:25:12 +0300:
>> > Sorry to bug you, but are you working on a fix for this, or just
>> > confirmed
>> > it's a bug (in which case, I need to submit it to issues DB, I
>> > guess)?
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Alexey.
>>
>> I've entered it into my TODO list, and I will (hopefully) fix it the
>> next time I'm hacking on the bindings. I'm just kind of busy with other
>> stuff right now.
>
> Thanks! Just checking so that it does not get lost.
>
> Regards,
> Alexey.

Well, guess what. I actually got a round tuit, and fixed this. For the
record, this happened in r981683, r981701 and r982064.

Roman.

Re: Bug with svn_txdelta_window_t Python binding?

Posted by Alexey Neyman <st...@att.net>.
On Tuesday, August 03, 2010 04:26:58 pm Роман Донченко wrote:
> Alexey Neyman <st...@att.net> писал в своём письме Fri, 12 Mar 2010
>
> 01:23:47 +0300:
> > On Thursday 11 March 2010 02:05:56 pm Роман Донченко wrote:
> >> Alexey Neyman <st...@att.net> писал в своём письме Fri, 12 Mar 2010
> >>
> >> 00:25:12 +0300:

> >> I've entered it into my TODO list, and I will (hopefully) fix it the
> >> next time I'm hacking on the bindings. I'm just kind of busy with other
> >> stuff right now.
> >
> > Thanks! Just checking so that it does not get lost.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Alexey.
>
> Well, guess what. I actually got a round tuit, and fixed this. For the
> record, this happened in r981683, r981701 and r982064.
>
> Roman.

Thanks! I updated issue 3688 to reflect that.

Regards,
Alexey.