Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Greg Steuck <gr...@nest.cx> on 2002/10/08 21:45:32 UTC

Fix for empty password NPE in SSLFactoryBuilder

Hello,

I missed the case when keyPassword is null in
SSLFactoryBuilder.makeContext. So a NPE is rightfully thrown.
Apparently Sun's JCE implementation expects a zero sized array to be
passed in such case, although it is not documented.

My patch is attached, criticism is welcome.

Thanks
Greg

Re: Fix for empty password NPE in SSLFactoryBuilder

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Greg,

Applied.  Looks neat.

- Paul