Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ankit Jhalaria <aj...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/20 20:50:24 UTC

Scala SDK for Apache Beam

Hey guys,

I am interested in writing an SDK in Scala for Apache Beam. I was wondering
if someone has already started working on it? If yes, I would love to know
how to contribute?
If work hasn't been started on the Scala SDK, what would be some good
pointers/tips to start an implementation?

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Scala SDK for Apache Beam

Posted by Ankit Jhalaria <aj...@gmail.com>.