Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2016/02/24 23:21:36 UTC

Joining github @apache organization: shanecurcuru

Sadly, I created my github.com ID as my full name, instead of just my
availid.  But could someone please add me?

  https://github.com/shanecurcuru/
  +
  https://github.com/apache/

Then I can complete the matt.a.o process I just tried to start.  Yes, my
github has MFA turned on and my curcuru@apache.org as alternate email.

Thanks,
- Shane

Re: Joining github @apache organization: shanecurcuru

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
Sam Ruby wrote on 2/25/16 12:18 PM:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
>> Sadly, I created my github.com ID as my full name, instead of just my
>> availid.  But could someone please add me?
>>
>>   https://github.com/shanecurcuru/
>>   +
>>   https://github.com/apache/
>>
>> Then I can complete the matt.a.o process I just tried to start.  Yes, my
>> github has MFA turned on and my curcuru@apache.org as alternate email.
>
> I modified your githubUsername in LDAP to be shanecurcuru.  Try again?

Interesting.  jfarrell apparently already added me yesterday - or
rather, I got an email from [github] with the "has invited you to
join..." stuff.  So I already linked up, and apparently fully-signed-in
on matt.a.o

Once I get a half a million branding questions answered today, I'll have
to try a checkin to see if it gets confused.

Anyway, thanks Sam and Jake!

- Shane

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
> Sadly, I created my github.com ID as my full name, instead of just my
> availid.  But could someone please add me?
>
>   https://github.com/shanecurcuru/
>   +
>   https://github.com/apache/
>
> Then I can complete the matt.a.o process I just tried to start.  Yes, my
> github has MFA turned on and my curcuru@apache.org as alternate email.

I modified your githubUsername in LDAP to be shanecurcuru.  Try again?

> Thanks,
> - Shane

- Sam Ruby