Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 01:09:13 UTC

Problem with local repository snapshot artifact resolution

I have been working with Shane most of the day to fix a snapshot artifact
resolution bug which fails to resolve snapshot artifacts from the local
repository.  Integration tests 28,30 which test local repo snapshot
resolution also fail when run against the trunk.

Until the issue is fixed, revision *544877 *passes all integration tests, so
you might want to sync to it and build your 0.14-SNAPSHOT NMaven components
from that.

Cheers,
Evan

Re: Problem with local repository snapshot artifact resolution

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
I got the fix checked into svn so we are ready to go.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.