Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2011/04/08 23:36:49 UTC

1.1.0

Hey all,

We're down to two recognised issues for 1.1.0:

  http://s.apache.org/couchdb-open-issues-1.1.0

This is awesome! Thanks everybody for helping making this happen.

If you feel you have any input on either, please speak up :)

Equally, if you feel we should address anything else for 1.1.0, please let us know here, or set the "Fix Version" field of the issue to "1.1.x".

With the three outstanding issues resolved, I suggest we move forward with the release procedure. Feedback more than welcome :)

Cheers
Jan