Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Guilherme Carvalho <gc...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/18 13:21:19 UTC

Docker with LDAP and TOTP

Hey guys, i´m having problems with connection with my guacamole 1.1.0
running on docker, and LDAP and TOTP, how can i run the command to
connection??

i´m using this:

docker run --name guacamole --link guacd:guacd --link guac-mysql:mysql \
-e MYSQL_DATABASE='guacamole' \
-e MYSQL_USER='guacamole' \
-e MYSQL_PASSWORD='MySQLPassword' \
-e LDAP-HOSTNAME='IP-LDAP-WINDOWS' \
-e LDAP-PORT='389' \
-e LDAP-USER-BASE-DN='DC=redisul,DC=com,DC=br' \
-e LDAP-SEARCH-BIND-DN='CN=Guilherme
Carvalho,OU=Engenharia,OU=Usuarios,OU=Sede,DC=redisul,DC=com,DC=br' \
-e LDAP-SEARCH-BIND-PASSWORD='MyPasswordFromAd' \
-e LDAP-USERNAME-ATTRIBUTE='sAMAccountName' \
-d -p 8080:8080 guacamole/guacamole

This information from LDAP is working find from guacamole running on
Ubuntu, but not working from Docker, what could be??

How install the TOTP to second authentication??

Thanks
Guilherme Carvalho

RE: Docker with LDAP and TOTP

Posted by Dino Edwards <di...@mydirectmail.net.INVALID>.
I seem to be having similar issue. I cannot get LDAP to work with the docker image at all.

The only way I can get any error if I purposely misconfigure the LDAP settings and try go login and then I get a LDAP error. Otherwise I get nothing in the logs about successful logon.

Is there a debug mode for the logs in the docker image?

LDAP support seems to be enabled:

12:24:27.296 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  o.a.g.extension.ExtensionModule - Extension "LDAP Authentication" loaded.