Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Becker <jo...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/05 10:07:34 UTC

CHS - Question on table

Hi,

I'm playing around with the CHS-Projekt from Ugo.
When I was looking on the Item.hbm.xml mapping file I wondered what the
table  ItemAttributes is for. I mean what data is stored in this table? All
in all: What its good for?

Thanks
Jonny

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++

Re: CHS - Question on table

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@pronetics.it>.
Il giorno 05/lug/05, alle 10:07, Johannes Becker ha scritto:

> I'm playing around with the CHS-Projekt from Ugo.
> When I was looking on the Item.hbm.xml mapping file I wondered what the
> table  ItemAttributes is for. I mean what data is stored in this
> table? All
> in all: What its good for?

To be honest, I don't remember. The data model was copied almost
verbatim from the PetStore sample in the petstore Cocoon block.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/