Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mavenbabuk <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 15:26:54 UTC

How to operate a xml, After delete a column from mysql

    I have table "RT_DATA_BANK" with columns, ID, BANKNAME and
ASSIGNMENT_VALUE.

    Using "dbunit-maven-plugin", I operate the table values from xml,

	    <column>ID</column>
	    <column>BANKNAME</column>
	    <column>ASSIGNMENT_VALUE</column>
	    <row>
	      <value>1</value>
	      <value>AAA</value>
	      <value>55</value>
	    </row>
	    <row>
	      <value>2</value>
	      <value>BBB</value>
	      <value>66</value>
	    </row>

     This time executes.

    But,

      I delete column ASSIGNMENT_VALUE from mysql. Now, I operate the xml,
This time i getting error as,

	[INFO] Error executing database operation: MSSQL_CLEAN_INSERT

	Embedded error: RT_DATA_BANK.ASSIGNMENT_VALUE -  (Non-uppercase input
column: ASSIGNMENT_VALUE) in ColumnNameToIndexes cache map. Note that the
map's column names are NOT case sensitive.
	[INFO]
	[INFO] Trace
	org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing
database operation: MSSQL_CLEAN_INSERT
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
		at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
		at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
		at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
		at
		at
	Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error executing
database operation: MSSQL_CLEAN_INSERT
		at org.codehaus.mojo.dbunit.OperationMojo.execute(OperationMojo.java:109)
		at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
		at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
		... 17 more
	Caused by: org.dbunit.dataset.NoSuchColumnException:
RT_DATA_BANK.ASSIGNMENT_VALUE -  (Non-uppercase input column:
ASSIGNMENT_VALUE) in ColumnNameToIndexes cache map. Note that the map's
column names are NOT case sensitive.

        I can understand the missing of column 'ASSIGNMENT_VALUE' in mysql.

        Is their any other way to execute the xml like, skip the missing
column/execute only matching column or any other suggestions..