Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/11 01:07:14 UTC

Nice one Tom

Hi dev@,
Just looking at a number of Sonar stats for various projects I work on.
I would like to give a pat on the back to Tom for his persistence in
reducing 'blocker'-style issues with the OODT codebase.
OODT Sonar report can be seen here
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/226664
Nice job Sir. We still have a bunch of issues to deal with, however OODT is
looking superior now than it did at 0.3 (at the time major release) and 0.7
(for some reason also seemed to be a big bad boy).
Thanks folks.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Nice one Tom

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 great work

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: Nice one Tom

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
ACk
I have Sonar analysis running on Nutch and Gora as well. It is an excellent
tool to improve codebases on many levels e.g. security, good
coding/engineering practice, documentation, as well as building confidence
within the source code.
Looking good Tom. Looking really good. Lots to do. Huge improvement.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Nice one Tom