Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Lei Cao <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/20 05:48:33 UTC

thrift c_glib server question

Hi,

    I am new to Thrift and I have a quick question: how can I configure the
c_glib server to be multi-threaded?

Thanks,
Lei

Re: thrift c_glib server question

Posted by "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:48 AM Lei Cao <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I am new to Thrift and I have a quick question: how can I configure the
> c_glib server to be multi-threaded?
>
> Thanks,
> Lei

The c_glib runtime in thrift only provides a simple, single threaded
server.  If you take a look at the language matrix it is marked as
such there: https://github.com/apache/thrift/blob/master/LANGUAGES.md

If you want multi-threaded server for c_glib you would need to make
it.  If you do, please consider contributing it back to the project.
With a pull request folks who know c_glib can provide you with a free
code review for your efforts.

- Jim