Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Radhika Nadkarni <na...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/04 14:39:28 UTC

Struts Console basic doubt !!!!!!!

hi,
im trying to download the Struts Console propsed by James Holmes. However, I
cld download the zip file. But after downloading the same, the zip file
doesn't have anny setup file or anything to start the Console. What am I
suppose to do ??

Re: Struts Console basic doubt !!!!!!!

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
I would recommend reading the "Help" section on my
website or the "README" file in the distribution.
This should get you well on your way.  If you have
other questions feel free to email me directly.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/