Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/02 17:46:12 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-479 Add Materialized to Join

+1 (binding) from myself.

This vote has been open for 7 days now. so I'm closing this vote thread.

KIP-479 had the following votes:

binding +1s: 3 (Guozhang, Matthias, and Bill)
-1 votes: none

Thanks to everyone who voted and participated in the discussion for this
KIP!

-Bill

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Adding a +1 (binding) from myself.

Thanks to everyone for voting.

I am closing this vote. The KIP is accepted with

 3 binding (Gouzhang, Bill, Matthias) and
 1 non-binding (John) votes.

Thanks,
Bill

Posted by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io>.
FWIW, I'm also +1 (non-binding).

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-479 Add Materialized to Join

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Posted by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io>.
I'm +1 either way :)

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bill,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-479 Add Materialized to Join

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.