Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kai Wähner <me...@googlemail.com> on 2011/09/01 09:40:26 UTC

Re: What happens to Exchange's exception in DeadLetterChannel?

Thanks for the hint with ICLA. I always wondered, why I cannot edit
documentation to improve it... Actually, I did not make a lot of research
:-)
I will send in a ICLA to Apache to contribute and improve documentation,
too.

Best regards,
Kai