Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by icet <ic...@yahoo.com.br> on 2009/03/13 20:59:26 UTC

Use consumeEntity whenever perfiorming 2+ requests?

Should I use consumeEntity whenever I want to use the same client to perform
more than one sequential request?

Thanks

Re: Use consumeEntity whenever perfiorming 2+ requests?

Posted by icet <ic...@yahoo.com.br>.
Yes, I meant consumeCOntent, sorry. Thanks for that page. I didn't know the
wiki had such a good documentation!

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.