Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Roland <wg...@ids.de> on 2013/09/09 09:44:38 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin OBR: repository.xml without grammar constraints

Hello,
I created a local OBR with the maven-bundle-plugin but the plugin can not
write grammar constraints (DTD or XML Schema) to the xml-file. Is there an
undocumented way to setting up the maven-bundle-plugin to add this to
xml-file? I found nothing in the docu.

Thanks and Regards
Roland

Re: maven-bundle-plugin OBR: repository.xml without grammar constraints

Posted by Roland <wg...@ids.de>.
I crated a JIRA, so we do not forget it.
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4235

Re: maven-bundle-plugin OBR: repository.xml without grammar constraints

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9 Sep 2013, at 08:44, Roland wrote:

> Hello,
> I created a local OBR with the maven-bundle-plugin but the plugin can not
> write grammar constraints (DTD or XML Schema) to the xml-file. Is there an
> undocumented way to setting up the maven-bundle-plugin to add this to
> xml-file? I found nothing in the docu.

Not at the moment, but feel free to suggest a patch to add this feature (see the ObrUpdate class)