Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Bodhayan Chakraborty <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 19:53:41 UTC

disable audit still shows duplicate detection

Hi,

I am using a network of brokers. In my case, the number of consumers are
less than the number of brokers. So, for some brokers, there are no
consumers. Previously, in version 5.5.0, we had to stop some of the brokers
just to avoid message piling up in those brokers where there is no
consumers. Thanks to "replayWhenNoConsumers" property in version 5.6.0+, I
see that messages are not piling up in that broker which does not have any
consumer. As suggested in the blog
http://tmielke.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-have-messages-on-queue-but-they-dont.html,
I also disabled duplicate detection by setting enableAudit to "false". But
still I see pending message (though number of them are less) in the brokers.
And as it is said in the above blog, when I browse the queue, I don't see
any message. I see this in the log of the brokers. "Duplicate message add
attempt rejected. Destination: <queue_name>". Do I need to configure
anything else? PFA my  activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659900/activemq.xml>   file.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,