Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Neralla, Abhishek" <Ab...@aetn.com> on 2009/07/23 04:42:04 UTC

Question regarding selection of DB scripts for table creation

During the initial automatic set up of Roller tables, upon Roller
startup, how does the application know which set of DB scripts (mysql or
ORACLE or mssql, etc.) to execute? I see these scripts under
/webapp/roller/WEB-INF/classes/dbscripts/

Is it based on the JDBC driver being specified in the
roller-custom.properties ?

Please do let me know.

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Question regarding selection of DB scripts for table creation

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Roller uses the JDBC driver specified in roller-custom.properties
to determine what database is running

- Dave