Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl> on 2005/10/23 20:42:55 UTC

Comfortable way to include only 2 blocks?

Folks,

Is there a comfortable way to include only a few blocks in a build?
I see 'Exclude all', 'include all'. Is there a neat trick for 'ok, exclude
them all, but....'? Or do I have to specify for each individual block
whether it's included or not?

Sandor

Re: Comfortable way to include only 2 blocks?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The latest blocks.properties file includes this:

# For most cases it is enough that you exclude all blocks and include
only those
# few you want, example:
# exclude.all.blocks=true
# include.block.forms=true
# include.block.template=true

This will be in 2.1.8 which should be released at the end of the week.

Ralph

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 23.10.2005 20:42, Sandor Spruit wrote:

> Is there a comfortable way to include only a few blocks in a build?
> I see 'Exclude all', 'include all'. Is there a neat trick for 'ok, exclude
> them all, but....'?

That's exactly how it works I was told. You need a recent checkout for
this behaviour - or wait til end of this week for 2.1.8.

Jörg