Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jeff Y <jd...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/08 22:13:47 UTC

script to test Apache2::Request

      I installed Apache2::Request by using CPAN and

  # perl -MApache2::Request -e 'print "installed!\n"'

  returns the good result. Do you have a Perl script that can be used to test if Apache2::Request works or not when the script is called from URL?

  Thanks a lot.

  Jeff

Re: script to test Apache2::Request

Posted by Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>.
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:13:47 -0800 (PST)
Jeff Y <jd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>       I installed Apache2::Request by using CPAN and
>
>   # perl -MApache2::Request -e 'print "installed!\n"'
>
>   returns the good result. Do you have a Perl script that can be used
> to test if Apache2::Request works or not when the script is called
> from URL?

   Not really sure what you're asking here.  Do you mean like the tests
   you probably ran when doing 'make test'?

   Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
   http://www.wiles.org