Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/11 13:45:15 UTC

Node in cluster cannot reconnect

I've run into an issue in a 7-node cluster on version 1.1.0 where one of my
nodes can no longer reconnect to the cluster.  Bringing up the console on
any other node works fine, but this one claims that "Cluster is still in
the process of voting on the appropriate Data Flow".  The flow.xml.gz stays
a 0-byte file after restart, and I don't see anything being written to the
logs other than an occasional checkpoint of the write ahead logs.

I've cleared the $NIFI_HOME/state/local directory and $NIFI_HOME/conf/state
directory, and restarted several times to no avail.

How should I go about getting it to realize that the cluster is no longer
voting?

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do

Re: Node in cluster cannot reconnect

Posted by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com>.
Whew.. it finally reconnected over the weekend.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

Posted by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com>.