Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by FRANK ROCCO <fa...@verizon.net> on 2006/02/01 16:01:54 UTC

How do I get rid of invalid DOCTYPE?

Severity Description Resource In Folder Location Creation Time Id
2 Could not find a DOCTYPE with a valid Tapestry DTD (public id). StockQuote.application StockQuote/context/WEB-INF line 0 February 1, 2006 9:59:12 AM 511

  How can I tell eclipse to ignore this?

  Thanks

  Frank

Re: How do I get rid of invalid DOCTYPE?

Posted by Martin Strand <ma...@entcap.se>.
Until Spindle supports T4, you can substitute it with a regular XML editor
for Eclipse, like XmlBuddy:
http://xmlbuddy.com/
Works great.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.

Re: [TAP4] Hivemind - Spring - Tapestry

Posted by Edgar Chan Carrillo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi!!

Check this project. It works for me. They provide libraries for handling DAO
persistence, transactions, dependency injection in POJOs an a lot of
interesting stuff. This could help you to switch your project from spring to
hivemind too.

http://hivetranse.sourceforge.net/

[TAP4] Hivemind - Spring - Tapestry

Posted by Peter Verhoye <pe...@synergetic-solutions.be>.
Hi all,

We're working on a project here and we've encountered a problem
integrating Spring with our Tapestry project.

At the Tapestry side, we use the annotations to load a DAO defined in
the Spring context (@InjectObject("spring:securityDAO")).

However, things are different when we want to use a DAO in a POJO that
runs in the Tapestry framework. Does anyone have any tips about this?

What we've done so far is we've created a utility class where we define
the Hivemind registry and defined the spring dao in the hivemodule.xml.
This does not yet work and even if it did, this is not really the
elegant solution we want :-) Is their a way to 'just plug' the spring
stuff in the POJO?

Thanks for your help!

BB
Peter