Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 15:37:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.7.1

Hello

This is a call for a vote on the release of the Apache.NMS API v1.7.1.
This package contains the API for the various Apache.NMS client along
with utility classes and unit test cases against the abstract NMS API.

This version of the API will be the basis for the next set of NMS client
releases in the 1.7.x line including Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.

This is a bug fix version that adds a few minor fixes that are targeted
at the client libraries that support MS DTC Transactions.

The binaries and source bundles for the Release Candidate can be found
here:
[ http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.7.x
<http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/nms-1.7.x> ]

The Wiki Page for this release is here:
[ http://activemq.apache.org/nms/apachenms-api-v171.html ]

Please cast your votes (the vote will be open for 72 hrs):

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache NMS API 1.7.1
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

Here's my +1

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.7.1

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 09/02/2015 05:43 AM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> I'm not currently fixed to build/try the bits and my vote is
> non-binding anyway (seems you now have the requried number though),
> but I gave the artifacts a quick look at.
>
> I checked they had licence+notice files and the sigs verified, which
> they did, though the Apache.NMS-1.7.1-bin.src.asc sig file should
> probably be renamed Apache.NMS-1.7.1-src.zip.asc to align with the
> associated archive.
Done, thanks for reviewing.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.