Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/05/07 23:43:52 UTC

At JavaOne?

Hi All,

The JavaOne conference is happening this week and I am in San
Francisco attending as usual (only missed two since 2000).  If you'd
like to hook up and bombard me with OpenEJB questions or listen to me
talk about OpenEJB or even get overviews on how OpenEJB works, I'd be
happy to sit down with you.  There are other OpenEJB developers here
too and you might even be lucky enough to meet more of the team.
Don't be shy, we're all really nice and happy to talk to anyone
interested in OpenEJB regardless of skill level or background.

Shoot me an email offline and we'll go from there :)  If there are
enough people interested maybe I can find us a space or we can pick a
location to all meet together.

-David

Re: At JavaOne?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On May 8, 2007, at 12:50 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 5/7/07, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The JavaOne conference is happening this week and I am in San
>> Francisco attending as usual (only missed two since 2000).
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Ehh, that'd be great if I could make it. Alas, I won't be there
> (missed all of them since 2000), so if you could do me a favour,
> please record these openejb happenings so I can be part of
> them...offline. We could put the recordings on YouTube or alike.

I'm just letting people know I'm here if they'd like to meet me
anytime this week and shoot the breeze about OpenEJB, I'm happy to
meet them.  But certainly, if a lot of people ping me and it does
turn into an event of sorts, then I'm definitely happy to post
something.

I'm here till Friday.

-David

Re: At JavaOne?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 5/7/07, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The JavaOne conference is happening this week and I am in San
> Francisco attending as usual (only missed two since 2000).

Hi Dave,

Ehh, that'd be great if I could make it. Alas, I won't be there
(missed all of them since 2000), so if you could do me a favour,
please record these openejb happenings so I can be part of
them...offline. We could put the recordings on YouTube or alike.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl