Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/10 01:04:12 UTC

forward processing to an External Service from a page listener?

Is it possible to forward processing to an external
service from within a page listener?

While I could write a wrapper component to spit out a
direct link vs. external service link, I would rather
handle it inside this page listener....

Thanks.

RE: forward processing to an External Service from a page listener?

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	Can't you just build a URL to the new service, and then throw a
redirect?

	--- Pat