Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com> on 2016/01/12 23:03:02 UTC

Messaging regarding closing down the old (non-ASF) user and dev lists

Hey all,
So now that we are in the throes of moving to ASF infrastructure, and we've
been nominally using kudu-dev for about a week, it seems like a good idea
to put a deadline on when we will make the old lists (
kudu-dev@googlegroups.com and kudu-user@googlegroups.com) read-only. How
about we do this in one week, on Tuesday, Jan 19?

If folks here agree then I'll send a message to those lists reiterating my
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kudu-user/JWvru1KfAX4 ) and
indicating that those forums will be marked read only on the above date.

In the mean time, please continue to guide folks to the new lists when they
send a message to the old lists.

Please also let me know if you think we should do something differently.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Messaging regarding closing down the old (non-ASF) user and dev lists

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Based on no replies on this thread I'll assume lazy consensus and will send
out emails to this effect today.

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com>.