Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/01 23:04:24 UTC

Initial Confluence space and autoexport template is setup

You can view the autoexported (static) pages from Confluence at:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/

The live pages are at:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Index

For now, we'll have to use the autoexport pages, until we get our www
space created.  Once we have that, I can setup a cron job to rsync our
pages over so they will show up under:
    http://incubator.apache.org/bval/

Not all of the pages have been created yet, so following some links may
open a New Page window.  Also, for now, I just reused the Apache Aries
autoexport template as an initial starting point.  We can decide on
colors and create a real logo as time permits.

Some info on the space setup:

The best way to navigate around the live site is to use the "Browse
Space" link towards the top-right side of the page and then use the
"Tree" view.

The navigation on the left and on the exported site is static, based on
the following page:
    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Navigation

-Donald

Re: Initial Confluence space and autoexport template is setup

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 6, 2010, at 3:12 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> I was inspired while getting a cup of coffee this morning to create a
> logo for us (actually, spilled some beans on the counter while making
> the coffee and it grew from there.)  This is not set in stone and anyone
> can propose a new logo, but thought the combination of coffee beans and
> a check mark, would be a good initial "bean validation" logo.... :-)
>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/

Heh. Nice. Thanks Donald...

--kevan

Re: Initial Confluence space and autoexport template is setup

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
OK, after feedback from Roman, I lightened up the images a little...

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Until Confluence is back up, I placed a copy of the last autoexport
content for our space in my homedir at -
	http://people.apache.org/~dwoods/bval/site/

You can also find the actual files on people.a.o under -
	/www/confluence-exports/BeanValidation

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Our website is now live off the Incubator site at -

  http://incubator.apache.org/bval/

For details on the rsync and svn files that are used, take a look at -

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bval/site/trunk/README.txt