Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com> on 2003/01/08 03:53:51 UTC

How to change the default Skin?

Hi

I added a new skin-entry in the skins.xreg file.
I need to make this entry as the default one.
Please help me out as to how to do this in a single step?
Now i am logging in as admin and changing the skin everywhere to the new
skin-entry name replacing the default skin.

Please help me out.

Thanks
Sangam Dash

Re: How to change the default Skin?

Posted by Glen Carl <ca...@csc-monterey.com>.
Modify the following line in JetspeedResources.properties

services.PortalToolkit.default.skin=my-newskin