Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Maria Luiza <ei...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 00:28:27 UTC

Home gateways / OSGi / Felix

Hello,

I'm interested in OSGi. I'm searching about home networking and home
gateways. These gateways do service integration. I need understand how to
comunicate these gateways with appliances, like TV, camera etc. The gateway
is a PC and Apache Felix has been used.

I downloaded the UPnP bundles, because I needed find the appliances. I'm
trying interact these appliances. For example, I want to turn on and turn
off the TV using PC. How can I do this?

Does somebody have an experience implementing residential gateways?
Please, if someone know any tutorial, book, real sample I will be grateful.

I need help.

Very thanks!

--

Maria Luiza