Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anubhav Kale <an...@persistent.co.in> on 2003/07/23 14:24:40 UTC

Sending data from action class to JSP page

Hello.

I have a text box on JSP page. In action class , i want to validate input (input should be an integer) . If input is valid,i take some action. If input is not valid, I wish to post some error message on the same/other JSP page. I do not know the NAME of text box from which I read data at compile time. I use object of some other class defined by me in Action class for extracting the name of text box.

Please tell what code/settings I have to do for this. (I do not want to use actionform for simplicity reasons)

Thanks

Anubhav