Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vineeth <vi...@spi.com> on 2012/03/29 10:37:21 UTC

Providing Windows Authentication

Hi

I am testing a site which upon entering the URL will take the windows domain
credentials of the user and logs in automatically. The user is not providing
the credentials. I have recorded this and added "HTTP Authorization Manager"
to provide authorization. But whatever login credentials I provide in the
"HTTP Authorization Manager" it is logging with the user with which the
recording was done.

How can I log in with different users?

Is there any dependancy on "Implementation"(Java, HttpClient3.1,
HttpClient4)?

Re: Providing Windows Authentication

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
As far as I remember this NTLM authentication doesnt work.
It seems like jmeter is using the credentials of the user which started the
java process.

If I am wrong, please anyone share how this should be done.
If this is not supported I guess it would make sense to open a bugzilla
ticket on this.

Regards,
Shmuel.

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.