Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com> on 2001/12/21 00:49:56 UTC

Showstoppers for 1.0rc1

So what are the showstopper bugs for the current CVS version of Xindice?
Namespace glitches with XUpdate is the biggest thing I'm aware of. I know
there's more, so what else is bugging people?

I'm thinking we should shoot for a 1.0 release candidate in the first week
of January. We could do it sooner, but I'd personally rather wait until
after the holidays. Thoughts?

Kimbro Staken
XML Database Software, Consulting and Writing
http://www.xmldatabases.org/

Re: What is db.ior?, Was: Showstoppers for 1.0rc1

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com>.
This is a bug in beta 4 that is already fixed in CVS. You found the
problem in that it was looking for db.ior when it should have been looking
for db_bootstrap.ior. If you are able to access CVS you can try building
that from source and it should fix this problem.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Hi,