Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/01/08 03:21:34 UTC

blog post on JPA enhancement

Hi!

I finally took the time to write up what I personally have learned about different ways to treat enhancement.

http://struberg.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/jpa-enhancement-done-right/

Would be happy about feedback and corrections.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: blog post on JPA enhancement

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Another idea I had now is to create an own temporary ClassLoader and do all the bytecode engineering there.

Anyone interrested to help with this?

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.