Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Srinivas Pinnaka <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/30 12:13:55 UTC

Any one have the idea on RC File formats

If any one wroked with RC File formats please share with me.

Thanks
Srinivas

Re: Any one have the idea on RC File formats

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
RCFile is specifically a component under Apache Hive today. Please redirect
your question to the Hive user groups, where you'll get better responses.

--
Harsh J

Re: Any one have the idea on RC File formats

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Any one have the idea on RC File formats

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Any one have the idea on RC File formats

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J