Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tr...@tristyle-holding.de on 2001/07/03 13:04:33 UTC

Apache/Tomat do not find any servlet - now it works

Hallo,

ok, it works. I have to use JkMount /*.do ajp13 in my mod_jk.conf.

Regards
   Thomas

Re: Apache/Tomat do not find any servlet

Posted by Jean-Noel Ribette <je...@improve.fr>.
Hi Thomas,

My mod_jk.conf file looks like this:

LoadModule jk_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_jk.so

<IfModule mod_jk.c>

JkWorkersFile /usr/local/java/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile  logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel warn
JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /*.do ajp12
JkMount /servlet/* ajp12
</IfModule>

And in httpd.conf:
Include /usr/local/java/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/conf/mod_jk.conf

Jean-Noël