Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Atreya Basu <at...@greenfieldresearch.ca> on 2003/07/02 17:28:18 UTC

Apache-Tomcat configuration question

Hello,

Is it possible to have a directory where all the HTML files and file
permissions etc. are handled by Apache and all the JSPs and servlets
handled by Tomcat?

I have Tomcat and Apache working successfully using JK2.  What I want to
do is the following:

Say I have a directory: /mydirectory

And I want to access HTML pages (handled by Apache) via:
http://myhost/mydirectory/
But I want to access servlets and JSPs also (handled by Tomcat) via:
http://myhost/mydirectory/

Is there any way to do this without having to create a separate
directory for the JSPs and servlets?
_____________________________________
Atreya Basu
Developer,
Greenfield Research Inc.
e-mail: atreya (at) greenfieldresearch (dot) ca

How to generate Build Status Log

Posted by "B.A.S.Perumal" <ba...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,
    Do any one knows how to generate build status log with all the possible information about the build process. including the exception message if it occurs.

    Please let me know asap.

with luv,
bas

Re: Apache-Tomcat configuration question

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
I don't use JK2.  It looks good to me, the easiest answer is "test it and
see".

John

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.