Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by pe...@devinlec.com on 2013/09/11 09:07:30 UTC

Ivy buildlist transitivity

Hi everyone,

Here is my problem :

I have a big project "A" depending on 3 modules "B", "C", "D". Each of
these 3 modules depend on the same other module "E".

I want to be able to build independently either "B", "C", "D" or "A", so
in each of the 3 modules' build files I have put a buildlist containing
"E". And in the build of "A" I have put a buildlist containing "B", "C"
and "D".

But when I build "A", I can see that "E" is built 3 times, from each of
its parents... How can I avoid this? I looked at the "leaf" and "root"
concepts but I don't think this will be useful to me...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks a lot.