Posted to general@portals.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/11/25 08:52:01 UTC

[Portals Wiki] Update of "Jetspeed2" by sunlightcs

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Portals Wiki" for change notification.

The "Jetspeed2" page has been changed by sunlightcs.
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2?action=diff&rev1=166&rev2=167

  === Old Problems Getting Started ===
   * [[http://www.geocities.com/dlestrat/etc/j2/buildChangeDocs.pdf|Building Jetspeed 2]].  Also see [[http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/07/jetspeed-2-build-process-clean-up-step.html|Jetspeed 2 Build Process Clean Up]].  These links are temporary documentation placeholder until the site gets regenerated.
   * [[/JdkVersion|What version of JDK Should I be using?]]
+  * [[http://www.juziku.com/|juziku]]
   * [[/ResolvingPossibleMavenIssues|Arrgh!!!  Maven is Driving Me Crazy!!!]]
   * [[/OkayItBuildsWhyTheHeckWontItRun|Okay, Maven wasn't that bad, now why the Heck Won't Jetpeed Run!!!]]
   * [[/PrefsClassloaderIssuesAndSdk14|Great now I get this: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to initialize prefs api.  java.lang.InternalError: Can't instantiate Preferences factory java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jetspeed.prefs.impl.PreferencesFactoryImpl]]