Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/30 15:50:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

All,
The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Jason Dillon as the newest
member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Jason joining us
to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Well done, Jason!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jason !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Whooohoooo Jason !!!!

Congrats !

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Jason!

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Congratulations Jason!

-dain

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason!

Paul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Welcome Jason!

-David

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jason !!

chris

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations Jason!

Gianny

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 9/30/06, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Jason Dillon as the newest
> member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Jason joining us
> to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Well done, Jason!

Congratulations Jason! Your painful efforts with MS Windows users
who've been building Geronimo has finally been recognised. ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jason!

On Sep 30, 2006, at 9:50 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> All,
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Jason Dillon as the newest
> member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Jason joining
> us to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Well done, Jason!
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>
> --kevan

-sachin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Jason Dillon as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Regards,
John