Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/27 10:52:50 UTC

how to change the IP address in VM

Hello Dear

I install new RHEL-6.4 on my cloud stack and by default it get
172.29.38.227 IP address from Host IP range.
But now I want to assign  a new IP address to this machine I already
configure the New IP address on my Rhel -6 machine of same IP range but
still
I am not able to ping to my machine.
pls tell me how can i resolve this issue !!!!!

Thanks in advance !!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Yadav

Re: how to change the IP address in VM

Posted by Shanker Balan <sh...@shapeblue.com>.
On 27-Apr-2013, at 9:00 PM, Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear sanjeev

i am little bit confusion in network style in cloud stack so can you
explain me in detail if u know it better.

This blog post from Paul A should help: http://www.shapeblue.com/2013/01/07/understanding-cloudstacks-physical-networking-architecture/

--
Shanker Balan
Managing Consultant

[cid:E7CE8425-E245-4C99-B967-713DF2967392@local]

M: +91 98860 60539
shanker.balan@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com> | Twitter:@shapeblue
ShapeBlue India, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560 055

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: how to change the IP address in VM

Posted by Deepak Yadav <de...@gmail.com>.
Dear sanjeev

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Yadav | Linux Admin | MothersonSumi INfotech & Designs Limited |

Re: how to change the IP address in VM