Posted to commits@nutch.apache.org by pk...@apache.org on 2005/09/12 21:15:07 UTC

svn commit: r280396 - /lucene/nutch/tags/Release-0.7/

Author: pkosiorowski
Date: Mon Sep 12 12:14:56 2005
New Revision: 280396

Log:
Changed name to release-0.7.

Removed:
    lucene/nutch/tags/Release-0.7/

Re: svn commit: r280396 - /lucene/nutch/tags/Release-0.7/

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
If you need me for anything, Andrzej, let me know. I will be available.

Dawid

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: svn commit: r280396 - /lucene/nutch/tags/Release-0.7/

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I have changed name of tag directory according to naming covention
agrred earlier. I am waiting with branch name change for 0.7.1 release
which should happen in few days if only Andrzej will be able to commit
changes to clustering plugin (if not I suggest to wait for these changes
as it was the main reason to prepare 0.7.1 release).
Regards
Piotr