Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/10 09:32:31 UTC

[action1] Mailreader DAO test creating a file where it shouldn't

Every time I run mvn install, I get a file called 'test-database.xml'
created in the current directory.  Usually current/struts/action,
assuming I'm installing from the top.

$ grep -r "test-database" .
./mailreader-dao/src/test/org/apache/struts/apps/mailreader/dao/impl/memory/Memo
ryUserDatabaseTest.java:    protected String defaultPathName =
"test-database.xml";

This file is causing a problem with the 'mvn release:prepare' goal,
which sees that file as a local modification and refuses to continue
with the release process.

If someone has time to take a look at this, I'd appreciate it.

Wendy

Re: [action1] Mailreader DAO test creating a file where it shouldn't

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Ok, I added some code to remove the file on tearDown (this will
impact a few of my extensions, but I'll worry about those later).

--
James Mitchell

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.