Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Anita Jeziorska <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 15:29:02 UTC

Volunteer to test

Re: Volunteer to test

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Peter Kovacs wrote:
> The release candidate can be found at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.4+Release+Notes

Addendum: If you want to test binaries, you find them here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC5/binaries/
Just pick your favorite language and then download the .exe file for
Windows or the appropriate file for your platform.

At the link Peter provided you will find a list of issues that are fixed
in 4.1.4-RC5. We would welcome everybody to provide feedback on Bugzilla
(you will need to register. ask here if it is not straightforward).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Re: Volunteer to test

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@posteo.de>.
Hi Anita,

The release is almost done. But still testing could be done anytime. And the more feedback we get the better the software.

If you want to get started and have a try:
The release candidate can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.4+Release+Notes

All the best
Peter

Re: Re: Volunteer to test

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@posteo.de>.
Hi Anita,

Fwd: Re: Volunteer to test

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Re: Volunteer to test

Re: Volunteer to test

Posted by William Windham <ww...@cfl.rr.com>.
There wasn’t any content in this message.  Was this a mistake?