Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Julian Moritz <ma...@julianmoritz.de> on 2009/12/15 21:03:36 UTC

CouchDB -- the definitive guide

Hello,

I ordered the book "CouchDB -- the definitive guide" at amazon a while
ago. But the delivery date was shifted from september this year to
february next year.

does anyone know a reliable source when the book will be published?

Regards
Julian

RE: CouchDB -- the definitive guide

Posted by Frank Pohlmann <fr...@apress.com>.
Apress' Beginning CouchDB is available from Amazon as of this week.

Cheers

-Frank

Frank Pohlmann BA MBCS FRAS| Assistant Editorial Director | Open Source
Apress Inc
Phone: 0063-918-9447001
Email:    frank.pohlmann@apress.com
Visit:   http://www.apress.com
The Expert's VoiceT  www.apress.com

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
On 16 Dec 2009, at 23:06, Paul Davis wrote:

> Nope. http://www.mass.gov/rmv/faq/inspection.htm#1

Shame.

Re: CouchDB -- the definitive guide

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
On 16 Dec 2009, at 22:58, Paul Davis wrote:

> You know, now that I think about it, I also need a new yearly
> inspection sticker...

Is that a euphemism?

Re: CouchDB -- the definitive guide

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> On 16 Dec 2009, at 12:28, Julian Moritz wrote:
>
>> Hi Noah,
>>
>> Noah Slater schrieb:

>>> Erm, what?
>>>

>> you wrote:
>>
>>> It should be available in early February. Woop woop.  :)
>>
>> So my sarcastic question was about the year: early February, but which
>> year? I hope 2010.
>
> Sarcasm doesn't carry well via email.

Made it here just fine.

Re: CouchDB -- the definitive guide