Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by filo smith <fi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 15:22:09 UTC

fs corruption, now back to rev 0

Hi, I had some fs corruption. Now one of my repositories seems fine, the
other went back to rev0.

I still have the repository tree and there is stuff in ./db/revs but svn
list shows nothing.

At the same time I had the fs corruption, I had set permissions on my
repository to webservd so I don't know if that's helping.

I've checked the internet and my svn book and can't find a way to recover my
repository.

Can anyone point me to a procedure or just reply with steps?

Thanks

RE: fs corruption, now back to rev 0

Posted by "Young, Jason (GE Indust, GE Fanuc)" <Ja...@ge.com>.
You don't make backups?  Obviously that would be the easiest way to get
it back.  If your "revs" are there, there might still be hope, but it
might be nearly impossible to piece it back together manually.  At least
I don't know how to do that.

Jason