Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Martin Weißhaupt <mw...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/14 21:28:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Integration of Android Support for NetBeans

Hi,

I'm currently working on adding support for NetBeans 11.3 to the NBAndroid
project.

I think this project would benefit a lot from the integration into the
NetBeans core. For example CI-Builds could show incompatibilities early and
more hands on the code would be highly appreciated.

What I would like to know is how much interest is there for integrating the
plugin and who would like to help? I would need some help to change the
build system from maven to ant, especially with dependency management.

Regards,
Martin

Re: [DISCUSS] Integration of Android Support for NetBeans

Posted by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@orat.de>.
Hi Martin,

I am very interested in using the Netbeans IDE also for developing Android apps. Some of
our students are working on developing android apps so it will be great to do this also with
our favorite IDE.

The next few month I am very busy but later maybe I can help. I have much experience with
ant. so maybe I can help at this point.

best regards
Oliver